O.N.E. O.N.E.

Nice but...

I agree with alot of ppl here, kind of a waste. Also, correct me if iam wrong, but wasnt flash was it...It was a cool idea, but i think u milked it a bitt too long too

Half Life Thr33 Half Life Thr33

Nice!!

Really great movie ^_^, its about time we get some half life flash movies in here!! yyayyy!

Viruses are Bad Viruses are Bad

pretty good

I thought this was a pretty cool way to see whats it like in our a computers, great idea, keep it up!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Looks awesome

cant wait for the real thing to come out! It reminds me of the good old days playin twisted metal on the PS1.

Lock Hawk Down Part One Lock Hawk Down Part One

Great movie!

Long live the locks and lock day! there have been so many awsome lock movies on the portal for lock day, although i dont know really what it is, its been great for the portal. This movie was another really kick ass movie for the locks. You recreated the movie perfectly, and with some humor too.

Blue Screen : Episode 1 Blue Screen : Episode 1

nice

Another really great lock movie. Animation/idea was pretty good. Everyone hates winblows xp....lol... stupid blue screen of doom

The George Bush Show 5 The George Bush Show 5

Luved it!

That was hilarous!! the grpahics were really well done, as well as the sounds. There was one problem though, you gave Bush some form of brain, he should have non.

Sonic the Hedgehog teaser Sonic the Hedgehog teaser

WOW!

The creaters of sonic would be proud. It looks like it will be a great movoie, definitly worth the wait til lthis summer! The graphics and quality was very well done and smooth. hope the quality stays the same for the movie!

Battle for the Portal Pt2 Battle for the Portal Pt2

Really cool 3d effects but...

U KILLED JOE ZOMBIE?! U BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! it was kind of funny how he "died" though... bring him back, or else!

Retarded Animal Babies 5 Retarded Animal Babies 5

NICE LOL ROFL!!

OMFG THAT WAS THE FUNNEST THING EVER!